This past weekend I went to a Women's Conference with some girls from my church. This was the first time in a long time where I attended something like this and wasn't crying out to God to give me a child. I had spent years asking that and this time instead I was filled with so much joy and thankfulness. This time I had so much hope and left feeling like there are some BIG things about to happen. I am so excited to watch all of this unfold and have a HUGE feeling it is coming soon! I know without a doubt that I am going to be a stay at home mom! It is no longer I hope to be but I know that I am supposed to be and that this is going to happen for me. I also know that without a doubt I am going to expand my involvement with our early childhood ministries at my church. I don't know what that will be but just feel that there is something BIG coming there too. Right now I am there every Saturday night and love that but I feel like there is more that I can and will be doing. I have grown up in a church my whole life and there have really only be a few times where I felt like I was hearing and feeling some sort of direction in my life. I felt like my next steps were pointed out to me this weekend and I left feeling like I know some of the plans ahead. Prior to this weekend the last time I had this was when we decided to start the adoption process. I heard so clearly then that I was chasing pregnancy SO much that I lost sight of what I wanted. I wanted to be a mom and that my little one was out there already and that I needed to get a move on it. Sure enough Stewart was already in the making and little did I know that 6 months later I was going to be a mom.
I am so excited for what this next year will look like! I have no idea when all of this will happen but know that it is going to and I am SO excited!

So glad you had such a fantastic weekend! And I know of a church in Northfield that will be needing children's workers soon. :)
ReplyDelete