This is my 3rd blog and I feel like each one that I have written in the past needed to come to an end at some point. This is where this blog comes in.
My first blog was all about trying to get pregnant and all of our struggles that went into that. We went through fertility drugs (both pills and injects), 9 IUI's, and IVF consult and 4 long years of trying. During that time we had 2 miscarriages. The first one I was 11w2d along when I had to have a D&C after it ended. The 2nd was much shorter. It happened at 5w2d and the only reason we knew is because of the fertility treatments. They test you right away and who am I kidding when you are trying to conceive you test a million times on your own. It was a bittersweet blog that ended when we started the adoption process.
My 2nd blog was all about our adoption journey. It was a private blog because we posted many details about the process and many details for family and friends as we went to meet our son and life after we came home with him. I LOVE this blog but feel that I want to share our story with others and hopefully share what an amazing journey we are on now.
So this leads me to my 3rd blog. This will be all about our journey through parenthood, and just life in general. The blog is named after Stewart's little old rocker. It is a rocker that belonged to my grandfather when he was a little boy. My grandparents gave us this rocker while we were trying to get pregnant. To me it was a symbol of what is to come and a symbol of hope that someday this little rocker would get to rock again with my sweet baby in it. Now this little rocker has life again and the little life that it gets to hold in it is more than I could have ever dreamed of!

Yippee! Little Old Rocker...how adorable!
ReplyDelete