Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

12.11.2012

4 months left

I can hardly believe I have 4 months left of this pregnancy. I still don't think that this reality has sunk in. After 6 1/2 years I am actually here. I am feeling a baby kick inside of me (which is helping a ton with the bonding process that I have been struggling so much with). I am putting together a 2nd nursery when I had almost lost hope of even using a nursery 3 years ago. I am having a little girl which gives me a knot in my throat every time I think about it. I'll have a boy and a girl. It's everything I've always dreamed of. I am so looking forward to leaving these family building days behind and living in today and not focusing on more in the future. Im ready for the chapter to close and a new one to begin. I feel so completely blessed and full right now and I am so glad for this. I have spent way too many years feeling incomplete and inadequate. I just hope that there will be ways in the future that I can bring hope to others by my story!

1 comment:

  1. I am so, so happy for you =) Enjoy these final months of pregnancy, they go so fast!

    ReplyDelete