Today was a day I could have done without. Today was the day I was supposed to officially get to turn in my notice to become a stay at home mom. Today was supposed to be a happy, wonderful day. Or so I thought. Today had other plans. We still don't know if Nils will get this job or if he will get a new job soon. We have until August 17th to figure out what is next for us.
Today my mom had an oncology. She has been on an oral chemo drug (she takes like 7 pills a day when she is "on"). Well this appointment turned out to be a very bad appointment. Her cancer is spreading again and there is a huge mass again on her liver and on her lungs. She will be going back on IV chemo asap. She has to have a scan tomorrow and another one on Monday and then Monday afternoon she will get the official plan. This is devastating. I know that miracles happen and that so many have happened in her and can happen again but I am having a really hard time with this. I need to quit working. I need to be available to take her to appointments and chemo. This NEEDS to be in the plan for our future and when I say future I mean in the next month. UGH. To say I am overwhelmed would be an understatement. I want to be able to stay home and take care of my son and my mom but this seems more like a need now than a want.
Please pray for my mom! Please pray that she will again have a miracle done in her! Please pray for Nils's job! He NEEDS this job. He was supposed to hear today but they postponed it till Monday so they could think it over. Please pray for both Nils and I. These last few months have really tested our faith. We know that God has a plan but right now we see some major changes about to happen and we are trying so hard to believe that it will all be fine. Its a lesson we just seem to have to keep learning over and over again and the harder life gets the MORE faith we need to have.
Thanks for everyone that has been there for us through all of this in the past! Somehow it will work out and everything will be fine right?

Oh hun! Lots of hugs and prayers! Its so hard to know sometimes what God has planned. And its even harder trusting that its what we can handle. I'm praying for your mom! I can't imagine what a blow this must be! I wish I could offer you more than vitual ((hugs)) and prayers. Know that I am thinking of you! And I pray that this job works out for Nils!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know all this when we talked last night, but I've been thinking about you all morning. I'm praying. I'll call you soon.
ReplyDelete{{{HUGS}}} I've got everything crossed for you and Nils today! I'm so sorry about your Mom...
ReplyDelete