Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

9.05.2011

Over a month?

Ok you'd think with all my "free time" now that I stay home Id actually have time to update the blog. Well I'm not even sure where the last month went. It has been filled with trips to the zoo, snack time, nap time, doctor visits for my mom, cleaning, and a little yo gabba gabba in the mix. This transition to staying home has been much different than I would have expected. I imagined a lot of down time but really the days just fly by and I have no idea where the time goes.
This week was Nils's 1st week at his new job. The days are much longer when he is gone but it was a good move all around. I am excited to take occasional trips downtown to visit him! I am excited for him to take the next step in his career and I am so excited to see where this takes us.

Our long weekend was so fun. We went to the state fair with his birth family, went to the zoo with the 3 of us, had dinner and went to the park with my inlaws, and had dinner tonight with my family. Stewart had his 2nd over night at my moms while we went to the fair. Overall it was a fun weekend!

Here are some recent pictures:













4 comments:

  1. I've been wondering what you have been up to. =) I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been a busy bee! Happy you had a wonderful weekend. Your little guys smile is SOOO cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked in from Swaziland... love you sooo much. Love the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete