11.08.2011
Ever Blessed, Ever Grateful Review and GIVEAWAY!!
November is a month of giving thanks. There are so many things that I am thankful for in life but this year there are two BIG things that I am thankful for. The first is that my mom is here. She has been through so much up and down in the last month that I really began to wonder if she would even be here for the holidays. She is an amazing mom, grandmother, and friend and I would be completely lost without her. The other big thing I am thankful for this year is for the opportunity to stay home with my little man. I worked about a year after coming back from my leave and there was not a day that went by that I didn't hope and dream that someday I would get to stay home. I know that trusting the Lord in His perfect timing is something that I may always struggle with but His timing was exactly perfect for me to stay home. Between our daycare closing and my mom's bad health, this was the exact time that I needed to quit working and begin taking care of my little man and also my mom. I am so thankful that my husband was able to find a new job and that we are able to make ends meet without my income! 2011 has been such an amazing year and I can't wait to see all of the amazing things that I will be thankful for next year too!
A friend of mine recently did a review on her blog and as I looked further into it I registered my info and hoped to get an item to review too!
Well a week later a box showed up at our door and this beauty was inside:
What girl who likes to cook and LOVES to bake wouldn't want an adorable apron to do it in? This apron is a great size, tie neck strap and has a huge tie in the back. Some of the cute aprons I have seen out there have a small tie in the back and are not really a one size fits all like this one. It has a couple of cute pockets in the front and 2 ruffles at the bottom. My favorite part of it is the saying on it: ever blessed, ever grateful. It's perfect for the holidays coming up and all the cooking I will be doing but it will also be something that will last me a long time!
Now comes the best part of all of this! YOU have the opportunity to win a $20 coupon code to www.dayspring.com!(the code does not include shipping and you must have $20 or more in your cart and it will take $20 off. So if you only spend 20 then all you pay is shipping :) ). All you need to do is check out their website and leave a comment below with what you would use your coupon for from dayspring. If you follow my blog, post a 2nd comment stating that you are now or have been following me. If your profile page does not show your email address, please include your email address in your comment. I will use random.org to select a winner and will then notify you via email and on my blog. (Contest will remain open through November 13. Winner will be announced November 14.) With the holidays coming up this would be great to use for a gift or to buy yourself something great (Hint: ADORABLE apron). Can't wait to see who wins! Good LUCK!
Check out http://www.incourage.me/category/deals for upcoming deals and your chance to be apart of their reviews!
Also check out DaySpring's website for some great gift ideas.
P.S. DaySpring gave me this product free to review, and all opinions stated in this blog are true and are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Fun Give-away!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Bird Cage Card Holder - http://www.dayspring.com/home_and_art/home_decor/this_is_the_day_the_lord_has_made_bird_cage_card_holder/
Love you friend!
Becca