Last year we were on the beach in Florida for Halloween. This year was different. This year was the first year we took our little guy out to a few houses and as all parents say "he was the cutest kid I have ever seen". After my little guy went to bed I sat back and reflected on these last 17 months. They have been filled with so much happiness and replaced so much grief and sorrow in my life. They have given me a new purpose. Yes I am still infertile and yes I am still continuing to struggle with wanting more children and wondering how and when that will ever happen but right now my purpose in life is to mommy to an adorable, full of life, little man and I am enjoying this season so much right now! I also reflected on how thankful I am that my husband has given me the chance to stay home full time. He works longer days and commutes further away so that I am able to be with our little man and I don't think I'll ever be able to thank him enough for giving me this!
Well anyways that was a whole lot of random thoughts mixed into one but here's what you really want to see:
| Halloween 2010 (5 months) |
| Halloween 2011 (17 months) |

I know what you mean. There is something about this magical age of 17 months that feels healing =) He makes an adorable Mickey...and a precious little bee!
ReplyDelete