Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

12.05.2011

Im going to New York!! :)

I have been so dreading Christmas time this year for good reason and I really needed something to look forward to that will help get me through the next month. I wanted so much to just get away for Christmas but its just not going to be possible, so the next best thing? Book a trip to New York City with one of my best friends! :) I went there when I was in 8th grade but I was there a whole 2 days and it was a very scheduled trip and lets face it I was like 14 so there's only so much fun you can have. My friend and I have always said it would be so fun to go there together so I called her up a few nights ago and said let's go. She of course was just as excited as I was! Its a little hard to get away now that we are both mommies and we both stay home but thanks to family and our husbands we are having a Mommy weekend away for 5 whole days! YAY!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a fantastic idea...and good for you for doing something fun for yourself =) You're going to have SO much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee!!!! You so deserve it girlie!!

    ReplyDelete