This Easter was an overall fun day! We went to a different church that some of our friends attend and then over to one of their houses for lunch. It was a pretty comical lunch for my sweet friend because pretty much everything was not going her way but we had a lot of laughs which is exactly what I needed! This is the first year in 28 years that I have not had an Easter basket or new Easter outfit. My mom loved the holidays and she loved to bless us all with that. I know that they are just things but it was so fun to watch my mom do all of that with joy in her heart and I got to go do all the shopping with her for them. I know that the first holidays are going to be the hardest so I am glad to be through one more. I tried so much to focus on what the meaning of Easter is and not just who is there to celebrate with. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
Here are a few pictures from our day. I will have one eventually coming of the 3 of us.

Matchy ties??? Eeee!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...you boys look adorable in their ties =) Happy you had some laughs in your day {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pics! I thought it was great!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. :)
ReplyDelete