We had Stewart's big party the weekend after we moved. Then we went to mississippi and now a week after that trip I am finally getting around to uploading and posting all the pictures. We had a toy story theme party because he is pretty much obsessed with all 3 of the movies. He LOVES buzz lightyear. Before he was born kohls had their $5 stuffed toys with buzz light year and I bought it then. Well turns out his night isn't complete without sleeping with buzz. I decorated the house the day before his big party during nap time and his eyes were huge when he came down after nap to see it all. It of course rained that day as it did last year but thankfully we had the space to fit everyone and didn't have to scramble for a back up place. It was a little cozy but it was fine. We are so thankful and blessed by everyone who cam to celebrate his special day. I can hardly believe he is 2 now (well other than the almost daily tantrums that make me realize he's 2). I think this last week has made me realize how ready I am for him to be a big brother and I just wish somehow it would happen before he turns 3! :)

Happy 2nd b-day big guy! I can't believe our kids are both two...so crazy. The buzz theme for his party was adorable =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful party! Great job, Momma!
ReplyDelete