Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

6.14.2012

Road Trip in the VW

We traded our beloved Edge for a mini van back in March. As much as I said I would never do it well we did. I can tell you this....I don't know if I'll ever go back. Ha. It was the BEST road trip car we have ever had and of course the built in TV's help a ton to keep the little one busy. My grandparents did great too. I was expecting to stop a lot more than we did. Little man was showered with attention the whole long weekend and I got to do just a little shopping in there and eat my favorite fast food place. You'll notice a theme in the pictures below. My cousin's wedding was just as beautiful as her and we headed home the next morning. I think my husband missed us being home a ton while we were gone. I think there will be many more fun family road trips ahead but this time with daddy along!
One of the few times he slept

Riding the chessy mall train

SWIMMING! I heard mommy swimming about 100 times :)

Night #1 which was the worst...2.5 hours to get him to sleep.

He loves it as much as I do.

Me and my sweet little man

I drive car mommy......drive car...drive car. These are a few of his favorite things to say now

Love!

1st time playing in the playplace

1st hotel stay since the week he was born.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like he had SOOO much fun! His smile is infectious =) Happy the van worked out well. We took our first trip in our Mazda 5 which is kind of a mini-mini van and loved it too. Our transformation to all things mama is almost complete *lol*

    ReplyDelete