
This week, Baby is the size of a: grape
How far along? 9 weeks
Due date: 04-15-13
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 1lb....I had lost 6 the first few weeks but have gained 1 of those back
Maternity clothes? Im feeling so completely bloated that if I know Im going to be gone all day I actually have worn the jeans. They are way more comfy than anything I own. Im sure I'll be able to get away with a lot of my tops and dresses because they were flowy
Sleep: Still having a lot of trouble sleeping. I toss and turn a ton and am up to the bathroom as least twice.
Best moment this week: Sorting through baby stuff and getting it out of the boxes to air out. Loved seeing all the little baby items reappearing!
Food cravings: Raspberry lemonade. I could drink it by the gallons.
Movement: Way too early for baby movement....
Symptoms: Queasy, tired, sore chest. They all disappeared for a day and I freaked out but thankfully they are all back.
Labor Signs: Hopefully none of that till April.
Stretch Marks: Well being a bigger girl and having lost a ton of weight, gained back, lost again its pretty much already there so Im not sure it will make a difference?
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Diet Coke. I have given up caffeine at least the first trimester.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Im so thankful for this chance to be pregnant again that I am just wishing and hoping that this baby stays around for the long haul!
What I am looking forward to: My apt Friday. I will have another u/s and hopefully see that everything is just fine with our sweet baby.
Milestones: I am past my 2nd loss!
News: We bought a double stroller. We got an amazing deal on it and I am so excited about it. I know little man won't always ride in it since he will be almost 3 but I wanted something that gave us the option of 1 or 2.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Yay! All good news!
ReplyDelete