Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

9.06.2012

Lack of blogging

I missed last weeks update and honestly I'm just in a funk. I'm trying so hard not to worry but honestly I've been down this road twice before this and both times have left me heart broken. I worry every time I go to the bathroom that things will be over. Im still feeling sick, my chest still hurts, and Im still exhausted so I have no reason to believe that this time will be the same as the others. I have made it past the point of when our 1st baby passed away but unfortunately it took me almost 2 weeks to miscarry and so I didn't even know something was wrong. Ugh. I just can't get that out of my head. I need my next doctor's apt (a week from tomorrow) to be here. I need some reassurance that baby is fine!

Other time consuming things are that little man had minor surgery. Everything went fine and he his healing well!

I will try and post an update next Monday. Maybe then I will feel something new or have something to say.

3 comments:

  1. How far along are you now?!?! I started using a doppler at 10 weeks and found it to be VERY helpful in calming my fears. I checked in on my DD once a week on Saturday mornings and it was awesome =) Hope the next week finds a way to speed by and your worries are squashed at the doctors appointment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9 weeks today! :) I'll have to look into the doppler! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. ((HUGS)) It always seems like an ETERNITY between appts! I wish they would just see you every couple weeks instead of every 4. Hang in there Mama! I hope the next week goes by quickly for you :)

    ReplyDelete