I decided to make a registry at Target. I realize this is baby number two but there are some things I would like to have this time around and some things we need since we gave pretty everything away. There are also things I learned the first time around that I would change now. Plus the bonus is that when the due date gets close I can get 10% off plus my 5% off with the red debit card. So its worth it to me. I figure it will be a way to keep track of everything that we'd like to still get before baby comes. Ive gone to it a few times in the last week and keep deleting stuff off. I'd love to be one of those people that does everything over in pink but we did keep his playmat, swing, bouncer, and jumper so they will remain gender neutral. However since we need a new carseat I'm going the pink route. I don't normally like most of the prints in graco but the new Jacqueline
collect is adorable. Pink and Paisley are some of my favorites! I think if I needed it I'd buy everything in this adorable collecting. It's so fun to see pink. It's becoming more real. 4 months to go!


Cute!!! Always fun to have some gender specific gear =)
ReplyDelete