Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

3.18.2013

36 weeks...

Since I completely fell off the wagon with these updates I thought Id finally get one in before she comes. I really thought I'd do better at these updates but they just haven't happened.

This week, Baby is the size of a:  She now weighs almost 6 pounds (Found out she's the size of a weird melon that I've never heard of and saw another site that said bowling ball so I'm going with bowling ball) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long
 How far along? 36 weeks
 Due date: 04-15-13
Baby is: It's a GIRL. Callie Sophia is the final name.
Maternity clothes? Yep and I'm slowly over them and ready to wear a Mu Mu :) At least summer is coming which means dresses & flip flops (I may have pulled them out last week a few times while it was icy and 25 out).
Sleep: I think I get better sleep in an hour afternoon nap than I do at night. Between bathroom trips, hip pain, and a husband who snores now (I think he always did I just use to fall asleep b4 him). Sleep has not been so good. I get now how pregnancy prepares you for not sleeping once baby comes. We didn't get that the first time around and went from visiting him at the hospital and going back to the hotel for 12 hours of sleep one night to none the next night.
Best moment this week: This was from a few weeks ago but the sweet girls at my mom's group table threw me a shower. It was perfect and SO sweet and I felt so blessed by it. Other than that trying my best to live in every moment with little man being an only child.
Food cravings: Choc Covered Strawberry blizzard :) Its pretty much the only thing I won't get heartburn from
Movement: Tons.I thought it would slow down as she ran out of room but now they are so strong I'm pretty sure she's breaking out through my belly.
Symptoms: The worst of it is the hip pain at night and the heartburn. I have been lucky that the heartburn hasn't been so bad until about 2 weeks ago it hit and I've been living off antacids.
Labor Signs: Had one night where I was pretty sure it was it but the contractions stopped as soon as I drank water and laid down.
Swelling? Feet are like fred flinstone
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: sleeping through the night is about it
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Feeling so blessed to make it this far. Also feeling like a crazy pregnant person because whenever I leave the house now I start thinking about my water breaking and what plan I have in place to get my husband and get little man Settled :) That and labour dreams have been crazy too. 
What I am looking forward to: Seeing her sweet face!
Milestones: Getting to 36 weeks!
News: I've got my bags packed and sitting by the door. I have everything lined up and am just waiting for her to decide it's time.

1 comment:

  1. It's getting so close =) Right around 36 weeks I started sitting on a towel in the car and sleeping with a pad under my sheets just in case my water broke, which BTW it never did. Sorry sleep is hard to come by, I think it's pretty normal by the end but it's tough and frustrating.

    ReplyDelete