Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

6.06.2013

My sweet girl

I'm almost 2 months behind on blogging but lets face it I wasn't doing so good at keeping up before she arrived.

Callie Sophia arrived on @ 550pm April 19th, 2013. She weighed 7lbs, 20.5" and a full head of hair. She has been an amazing baby and is rarely fussy. She's already sleeping 6-7 hour stretches some nights and is nursing like a champ. Her delivery didn't go so smooth but all that matters is she is here safe and sound and I'm pretty much fully healed physically. I'm dealing with some baby blues which has been rough.

Overall life is good :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Sweet Callie. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! :) Love having a little girl already! Hope u are doing great!

      Delete
  2. She is so beautiful!!! Happy she is doing well and you are physically healed. Sorry about the baby blues, hope they go away really soon {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete