Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

1.11.2015

Whole 30 Journey...Day -1

Starting a new journey tomorrow. Tomorrow is Day 1 of whole 30. I needed to do things step by step. I can just quit all things at once. So gym for a week to get that routine going and now to my eating. I really wanted something that could kick start everything. I wanted something that would force me to give up all things I LOVE (carbs, sweets, and diet coke) for a period of time so that I could learn to live without them except for special occasions. SO this is where whole 30 comes in. I am going to give all of that up for 30 days. Basically I eat Meat, veggies, and some fruit. Its going to be rough but I just know that it is going to be a great thing. Heres to last meals of carbs, diet coke and ALL things I love!

2 comments: