Lately we have been getting the same questions asked over and over again. It is one that I have a really hard time answering because I just don't really have an answer. Well I have a sort of answer. Are we ready for #2? It seems like that's how life goes. 1st comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage. But that's where the song seems to end. And right now I am just fine with the song ending there. :) Will there be a #2? Hopefully! But right now I have no idea when? This whole journey to become parents has not been in our hands at all. Our plans started 5 years ago and have turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Had "our plans" worked out things would look a lot different right now and as much as I missed out on getting to meet our sweet little angels back in 2008, I LOVE this little man that is in our life and I am LOVING being his mommy.
Will we adopt again? Absolutely if that is what we are supposed to do! If it is what we are supposed to do then another miracle will happen and money will appear! :) Will we do domestic vs international? Who knows? Could I get pregnant? (and no I am not right now) Sure miracles happen everyday! Am I ok if it doesn't happen? Absolutely!
So there you have it! That's where we are right now. Just loving life and our sweet little man. We will let you know when our family decides to expand.

It's so great to hear your zen approach to the future =) So happy you posted a link to your blog on our TTCYF6+ FB group!
ReplyDelete