Life as a working mom is more difficult than I could have ever imagined. There is not a day that goes by that I don't dream of being able to stay home. I feel like the older Stewart gets the stronger that desire grows! A few nights ago while reading my devotion the day was on Dream BIG Dreams! In it she said I would rather have a big dream and see half of it come to pass than to have a little dream and see all of it come to pass. So that is my prayer right now to dream BIG dreams! I would LOVE to be able to stay home full time but right now that just isn't financially ok. (Big Dream). I would be ok with cutting back and getting to live part of the Big dream and just work a few days a week.
Pray for us as we figure all of this out! Pray that there will be a way for at least part of the BIG dream to become reality! Pray that either there will be a way for my current job to be cut back or that something will open up elsewhere. I would love to stay put but will have to wait and see how everything works out.

No comments:
Post a Comment