I am on a few message boards online. I have been through my darkest days with these girls and there has always been at least one girl that got exactly what I was going through at that moment and chances are they were experiencing it too. My friends in real life have been awesome and supportive too but there is just something special about bonding with people who get it. My TTC your first child 6+ months (yeah long name but needed to be separate and for most of us it could have been 2+,3+,4+ years) girls are the ones who I have gotten to know the best! They have been there through 4 years of trying to get pregnant and my 2 losses and they are even still there now for me even when we chose to adopt instead of continue trying to get pregnant. I am so thankful to be able to still connect with a lot of them because there are a group of us who all have our miracle babies around the same age (give or take a year).
Well anyways not really sure where I was going with this other than to give them a BIG thanks for their support. I know a hand full of them read my blog so I just wanted to share with them how much they have helped me in the last 5 years! :)

You're awesome chica! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your support! We are so lucky to have our little family that understands our road to motherhood =)
ReplyDelete