This weekend is not the best weekend I have had in a while. It started out early Friday morning with a call from my mom saying that my grandpa was in the ER and being transported to Mayo. I immediately called into work to tell them I wouldn't be there and drove mom, grandma, Stewart and I down there to spend the day. It was a long day and basically what came out of if is that grandpa needs to have his main heart valve replaced. He is 87 so it is a decision that you can't take lightly because it is major surgery with 2-6 months recovery. They decided to talk it over more and will decide in the next few weeks what he will do. We spent most of Saturday there and by Sunday I decided I just couldn't do anymore. Sunday I also had plans. My good friend Katie is starting her own business and I wanted to have her come and do a party at my house and this was planned a few weeks ago and honestly was perfect timing to wind down the crazy weekend. We had some amazing food and tried out some of the products. All
Wildtree products are all natural with no preservatives. They contain no high fructose corn syrup, no msg, no harmful chemicals or additive, and are low or no sodium. They also offer some gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free things. Everything is also nut-free. If you are interested in checking her site out its:
http://www.mywildtree.com/katieheyer/. Their products are really great and healthy! I'm excited to try out some new things!
One of the highlights of my weekend was taking my little guy for a walk. Unfortunately Nils got called into work but we took the walk anyways and also played at the neighborhood playground. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer and we can do this more often!! Here are some pictures from this weekend.
 |
| Napping with great grandma in the hospital waiting room. |
 |
| Shopping at the hospital gift shop. They had Ugly dolls so Stewart picked this one. |
 |
| Swinging at the park |
 |
| Riding Uncle Josh's new harley |
Sorry to hear about your Grandpa {{{HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are adorable as always. The one on the harley cracks me up =)