We just celebrated our 7th Anniversary. This past year was pretty amazing and we made some pretty big steps in our goals!
Friday Nils took the day off and we went grocery shopping and cleaned the house. Then we had our neighbors over and had a blast with them! They go to our church which we had no clue until about a year after they moved in. They are engaged and will be getting married in 2013. It was fun getting to know them better and know we'll hang out more soon.
We had a pretty fun day minus a few meltdowns on Saturday. We decided to drive to New Ulm to go tour the Schells Brewery. It was beautiful there. We bought a new carrier on the way there to try out with Stewart. I had this vision that he would ride along on the whole tour and love being close to me on my back. Well he lasted 30 minutes in it and once the tour started he wanted out. So I missed the whole tour but Nils enjoyed it. I think the little man is getting his last tooth b4 his 2 year molars. He was crying a lot this weekend and missing naps and so on. We decided that if we go there again we will leave him home and do that trip alone.
Today I didn't leave the house. I wasn't feeling great and really think I just needed a day of nothing.
I am so blessed to have an amazing husband who provides for our family! He works hard so that I am able to now stay home with Stewart and I know I am so lucky to be able to do that. He is an amazing father and I can't wait to see what this next year holds for us!
Here's a picture of me and the little man when he was enjoying his ride...

Such a cute picture! Happy to hear you guys had a good anniversary =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! 7 years, wow! I remember meeting you as newlyweds...awe.
ReplyDelete