10.24.2011
Feeling productive?
Ever since I started staying home I have fallen into the rut of not feeling productive. I spend my days cooking, cleaning, playing, going to the zoo, and usually during nap time sitting and watching tv. I have decided that I need something to fill that time when Im not cleaning or cooking. I have wanted to learn to sew for a long time but usually give up pretty quickly. I have a sewing machine that is sitting at my moms unused. Its just collecting dust. So Ive decided its time to get it out. I used her machine last week and made a pillow case out of a fitted sheet from Stewart's bedding because crib bedding doesn't come with one and the toddler set only adds a pillowcase instead of the bumper. It turned out ok as long as you don't look too close at it. It was straight lines and pretty simple. I've been browsing pinterest and there are some great ideas out there on simple things to teach myself sewing. I am excited about it. Its not something that I'll probably make money off of but just a hobby. While I LOVE my new job staying home and LOVE the little man I work for; I just need some me time. I need a hobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment