The last month has been a crazy one. My brother got married, I went to Panama, and just overall life has been crazy.
The wedding went great. It was beautiful and I know my mom would have loved almost every minute. I'm guessing she was up in heaven laughing at my dance moves because she has never seen me dance and its been a long time since Ive danced like that. It was so much fun and I was so glad to have my aunt, cousins, and my brothers friend to keep the dance party going all night. :) There *may* be pictures of me serenading the bride and groom at one point.
My trip to panama was beyond anything I could have expected. The biggest thing I took away from the trip was Break my heart for what breaks yours. It was something that hit me so strong. My heart just breaks for the people of Panama and especially the young girls of the country. There is so much abuse and no protection for them. Im hoping I get the chance to go again!
We finally got grass at our house so it really has been nice to go out and play in the yard and we've had a chance to get to know some of the neighbors. Its been so fun because there are so many young kids on our cul-de-sac.
Well that's about it for now! I'll update soon on other craziness going on :)

Happy craziness =)
ReplyDelete