This week, Baby is the size of a: large baking potato (about 7 ozs)
How far along? 18 weeks
Due date: 04-15-13
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 7lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep and loving every minute of them!
Sleep: Still having a lot of trouble sleeping. I toss and turn a ton and am up to the bathroom as least twice.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my aunt. She is leaving to go back home but has been here back and forth for over a month.
Food cravings: Frozen coke, red meat, and mcdonalds m&m mcflurry
Movement: Not sure?
Symptoms: Dizziness. Some weird cramping here and there.
Labor Signs: Hopefully none of that till April.
Swelling? Feet a little
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: sleeping through the night :)
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Can't believe I am already almost half way. Seems like it went slow till 12 weeks and then has flown by. Feeling a little more confident that everything will be ok.
What I am looking forward to: 1 week from today is the BIG ultrasound. I am SO excited!
Milestones: Just getting this far!
News: I have been starting to get the nursery together and can't wait to add my final color (Aqua or Hot pink)

These updates just make me grin ear to ear! Sounds like you're doing great. With both movement and the big reveal coming in the next few weeks it's such an exciting time =)
ReplyDelete