Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

11.17.2012

Not exactly how I planned to spend thanksgiving week

I got a new boot at 11pm last night. No not the fun new boots Ive been eying for winter. This style cost way more and you only get 1 foot. I stepped on my ankle, hit my knee and hands last night. Managed to skin my knee through my jeans.
Thankfully a sprain but they said there is a break that has started to heal itself. (I've fallen a few times in the last few months but that's a whole different story).
No walking for a week except with crutches, walking on the boot a week and then slowly working my way out if it after. So much for Black Friday shopping! This year I was so excited to go because I have a new baby who I will know what he or she is on Monday hopefully.
Here's to a week of sitting on my butt and trying to avoid the crutches because its been years since those muscles were worked out and they are already pissed and its only been 12 hrs :) Oh and of course chase around a 2 1/2 year old at the same time. Thank goodness it's a 3 day work week for my husband!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment