Since I completely fell off the wagon with these updates I thought Id finally get one in.
This week, Baby is the size of a: Rutabaga. Measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half.
How far along? 25 weeks
Due date: 04-15-13
Baby is: It's a GIRL. Callie Sophia is the final name.
Maternity clothes? Yep and loving every minute of them!
Sleep: Still having a lot of trouble sleeping. I toss and turn a ton and am up to the bathroom as least twice.
Best moment this week: Seeing little man's face when he felt his baby sister kick. He loves talking about her and prays for her every night.
Food cravings: Frozen coke, red meat, and ice cream.
Movement: Tons. I can now see her kick when I look down at my belly
Symptoms: Some back pain at the end of the day and some exhaustion is back.
Labor Signs: Hopefully none of that till April.
Swelling? Feet a little
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: sleeping through the night. And a Margarita. ;)
Feeling toward Pregnancy: So happy to be 25 weeks and LOVING being pregnant right now with seeing and feeling her move. Its so reassuring.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting this sweet baby girl and seeing little man interact with her.
Milestones: Everyday feels like one.
News: The nursery is all done. We just bought our carseat. So glad to be almost all ready for her. I am way too much of a planner to wait till the last minute for anything.

Every day is a milestone =) Happy you are doing great!!!
ReplyDelete