Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

1.08.2013

Weight

As the new year turns its the time every year where I've woke up and wondering if this year I can lose more weight. If this year I can stick with something even when it is so challenging and if I will stick with the "resolution". It's weird not to start the year off with that.
I've struggled with weight my entire life. It's not hidden secret. It's been a huge part of the PCOS and the only time it was "easy" to lose was when I was on the metformin. There are very few days that I have not stepped on the scale and that was something I was really going to try and work on while pregnant. Its ok and necessary to gain some weight with the pregnancy for obvious reasons. However, I still feel frustrated as the scale goes up. I know this is so dumb. This is the one time in life I get to forget about that but somehow I just can't. I haven't changed my eating at all really and I chase around a 2.5 year old all day so I think that is keeping everything on track. So far at just over 26 weeks I am up 15lbs. I am hoping to be no more than 30 by the end of this pregnancy but we shall see. I wish I didn't have this struggle and I wish I could just let it go but it's hard to break a habit that's been going on for 29 years.
Anyways that's whats on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment