Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

3.23.2011

Love to find a great deal!

I absoltely LOVE to find a good deal on something. I am someone who doesn't tend to pay full price for anything for myself or Nils and now I do the same for our little guy. I wanted to share some of the sites I visit and have found some great deals on. Some sites have a new deal or 2 everyday and others just have really good sales once in a while.

http://www.babysteals.com/ (baby related items twice a day at 10 am and 10 pm Central time)
http://www.kidsteals.com/ (kids related items once a day at 10 am)
http://www.babyhalfoff.com/ (once a day at 9 am Central time)
http://www.retailmenot.com/ (coupon codes for almost any store. not all codes work that are submitted                                              by the users but have found some great ones)
http://www.totsy.com/ (new sales everday but have to join the site)
https://www.zulily.com/ (new sales everyday. It is a site you have to "join" to purchase and see sales)
http://www.theminisocial.com/ (another join to see sales site with daily sales)
http://www.amazon.com/ (amazon mom is a great program!! great diaper deals with subscribe and save)
http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/ (she has done all the work for you..mostly local deals)
http://dealseekingmom.com/coupons/ (another great coupon site)
http://www.petuniaoutlet.com/ (ok so still not cheap bags but great prices when the outlet is open)
http://theshoppingmama.com/ (great giveaways and shares sales coming up)

I know there are some I may be missing and will update as I find more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment