My good friend K told me not to stress! Things will work out and obviously things worked out better than I could ever imagine with Stewart now I just need to trust that it will with all the job stuff and me staying home! Thanks also to those whole let me messages on my blog! :)
I read this verse on one of my message boards today and needed to hear it!
But these things I plan won't happen right away, slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not... be overdue a single day!
HABAKKUK 2:3

And thank you, because I needed to hear that today. Here I am, a wanna be stay at home mom, waiting for my baby and there you are a mommy waiting to be a stay at home mom. Let's continue to try and be patient...together. I'm praying for part 2 of your dream.
ReplyDelete