Yep that's right. I quit my job. As of July 29th at 4pm I will no longer be a working mom. I could not be more thrilled and more scared of this. I have always worked. The week before I turned 16 I applied for a job and have worked ever since. I have always had income. I know that everything is going to be just fine and we will figure it out as we go! Time to save money and cut unnecessary spending. No more shopping sprees. A lot less eating out. But in the end is is worth it? YES! Because every morning I get to wake up with my little man and not have him scream and cry as I leave the house for work. Everyday we get to learn new things and enjoy these moments when he is so little! Hopefully I'll be able to blog a little more as this is a HUGE way of remembering things because everything is typed up and kept record of.
Next up for us: Vacation, doctor appointments, and learning to be a stay a home mom (I'm pretty sure there will be some learning to this...) :)

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to hear your SAHM stories =)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Can't wait to hear all the juicy deets!
ReplyDelete