7.28.2011
Tomorrows it!
Tomorrow is the day I have spent the last year dreaming of. It is almost a year to the date that I went back to work after the little guy arrived. I have spent the last year wish and hoping that one day Id get to stay home. Im not even sure that this really feels that real yet. I mean am I really going to stay home? After working the last 12 years of my life almost full time I can hardly believe its coming to an end. Well sort of. This time my new job will not be one that makes any money but instead means cutting down on all excess spending and cutting coupons. We have spent the last 7 years of our marrried life spending our money pretty much how we wanted and did whatever we wanted. Im actually ready for this change. Im ready to not eat out so much and ready to have my laundry done during the day instead of at night after I am exhausted from work. Im ready to be the constant person in my son's life while he's young and teach him things. Im ready to take him to the Zoo during the day instead of on the weekends when EVERYONE is there. Im ready to have playdates with friends and make new mommy friends. Im ready for this new change and excited but Im also a little terrified to be honest. At least I'll get eased into this! We head to FL soon for vacation! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment