Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

4.18.2012

We have a closing date!

We got our official notice that we are closing on May 18th. Ironically that is exactly 6 months to the day that my mom passed away. Can't even believe all that has happened since then. She is still looking out for us even to this day. We wouldn't have been able to do this without her and I know she is looking down and so excited. She talked about us moving all the time and how great it will be someday to have a house with a yard for little man and Sadie. I am so ready to be done packing and to be all settled into the new place. I hope this motivation stays around till we are settled because I have a lot of the house already packed. I told my husband tonight that Im ready to just pack the kitchen and eat off of paper plates. He reminded me that we still have 4 weeks. We got into the house (its locked) this weekend to measure windows. Here are some photos from that:

Kitchen
Living room


Upstairs

Master Bathroom

Little man's room


Fridge & Extra counter space

Stove/Microwave

Mudroom (there will be drawers)

dining room/future deck

Stairs to the basement

Stairs to the 2nd floor

Entry

Looking into the house from the entry

Living room
We feel so blessed to be able to do this right now and can't wait to open our home to our friends and family!

6 comments:

  1. So excited for you girl!! It's really coming along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is looking great!!! Your Mom is looking out for you...always and forever =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic! And since it's not locked, I'll be dropping the boys off there tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I can't wait to see pics of moving day and then pics of how it's decorated and personalized! We've kinda gone backwards (townhouse, then house, and now apartment living for 2 years) so it's so much fun to see these pics and live vicariously through you. Haha. Enjoy everything about moving in and making this place yours. Sooooo excited for you, my friend!! YIPPEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new house is so much fun! It's also a lot of work, but well worth it. We are still trying to figure certain things out in our house and we've been there over 2 years! Your closing date is a GREAT date...it's my birthday! :-) It won't be long now and you'll be enjoying your new house!

    ReplyDelete