Just typing the title gives me a huge sigh of relief!
This week, Baby is the size of a: fig
How far along? 11 weeks
Due date: 04-15-13
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 2-3lbs. :/
Maternity clothes? Just the pants because they are amazingly comfortable!
Sleep: Still having a lot of trouble sleeping. I toss and turn a ton and am up to the bathroom as least twice.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heart beating! We bought a home doppler. Ive used it twice and the 2nd time found it right away!
Food cravings: Frozen coke and Hersey with almonds.
Movement: Way too early for baby movement....
Symptoms: Queasy, tired, sore chest. I noticed that when I am a little late taking the progesterone that I feel great so I am hoping that after next week when they end that so will the upset stomach!
Labor Signs: Hopefully none of that till April.
Swelling? Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Hot dogs and brats. For some reason they sound so good!
Feeling toward Pregnancy:Relief. I feel like getting to 11 weeks is such a huge milestone for me! Praying and believing that everything will continue to go well!
What I am looking forward to: My apt next week! Can't wait to see that sweet baby! Also looking forward to our babymoon/anniversary trip in a few weeks!
Milestones: Just getting this far!
News: My husband is refusing to talk boy names because he is SO convinced it's a girl (I think its a girl too..Everyone we talk to thinks its a girl). We've had our girl name picked out since before little man came and we still love it. Plus my mom had sewn some things with her name on it so I am hoping he is right but we just hope for a healthy baby just like anyone else!

It makes me smile so big to read these updates from you =) I got to stop progesterone at 5 weeks but the queasy and tired feeling stayed until 10-11 weeks. It seemed once 2T arrived all that was gone and I felt fantastic. Hope you have the same experience! How exciting to stop your meds =)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to read this! I hope you get to stop your meds really soon. It's a little scary but the fear fades pretty quickly. Can't wait to hear about your u/s!
ReplyDelete