Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

1.22.2013

Currently

Loved this post idea from before and thought Id do it again! Thanks Kara!

Loving: Right now I am loving all of the time I am spending with little man and trying to soak up as much of this as I can before baby girl comes. I know life will never be the same and there will be very few chances for just him and I to hang out.

Reading: Other than my daily pregnancy updates, pinterest, and kids books there isn't much that I have been reading. Reading is one of my least favorite things but love reading with little man. We read a bedtime story every night and I love to watch him turn the pages and point out everything on each page. I also love watching my husband read the bed time story. It puts everything else in life on hold and I just loves those little moments.

Watching: Catfish. Seriously hooked on the show. Since my husband and I met online (and thankfully were completely ourselves) this show's concept is very interesting. It is well written and the main guy really does care for these people and wants them to be able to move forward in life. Also keeping up with grey's & private practice before they go off the air for good.

Listening to: Since there is rarely a time I listen to anything that I want to I will say I love hearing all of the new things that little man comes up with. His vocabulary has exploded in the last month and I love being able to hold a conversation with him. He is growing up so fast!

Thinking about: This sweet baby girl. I have had a rough week and have had a lot of contractions and I can't get my mind off of KEEPING her in. I had an appointment on Friday and had a lot of tests run as well as my glucose test. Thankfully I passed all but the doctor still wants me to take it easy as best I can from here on out which is tough with a toddler. SO thankful I have friends who have rallied around me during this time. Im just praying she stays put longer. Thankfully I'm in the 3rd trimester now!

Looking forward to: Im so excited for February. I am going to get maternity pictures taken. This was one thing that I really wanted since this will probably be my one and only pregnancy. I also wanted to have some pictures of my sweet family before baby girl comes. I'm also looking forward to a shower that some friends are throwing. We gave everything away and have started over with this baby because we really never imagined or thought that we would be able to have another child and if we did it would be a long time away. Thankfully my grandma bought our crib and we've bought most of the items one at a time so there isn't much we need but so excited to see some PINK stuff.

Making me happy: Even though I haven't gotten out of the house much lately I am so happy for this house. I am so happy to have this much space and that we are so blessed to be able to have a roof over our head. I am happy that we were able to make this move last May and I am so excited for all that has happened since we moved into our home. I feel like my life is exactly where I want it to be right now and that the only thing I wish I could change is having my sweet mommy still here.

I have really felt so blessed this week and I know that my mom is watching over me and baby girl. She was my absolute rock throughout all of my life and I am so glad that I have a husband who has also been that person for me. I'm not sure where I would be if He weren't in the picture and I had lost her. I feel so blessed to be pregnant and that I have made it this far! I know there are so many out there still waiting on their miracle and I am so lucky to have 2 miracles that are coming/came in 2 totally different ways. Its a good place to be right now and Im happy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you are so happy =) Sending little girl stay put vibes!!!

    ReplyDelete