Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

2.08.2011

Long weekend...

Stewart work up with a fever Saturday morning. We gave him some meds and settled in for the morning. He has 2 new teeth so i wondered if it was just teething. Well Sunday morning came and he had a fever again. This time he was congested. We decided just to stay in for the day, give him meds and tons of fluids and wait it out. Well he threw up Sunday night and work again Monday morning with a fever so it was off to the doctors. Well as it usually turns out the doctor said its either teething or something viral and that maybe the meds made him throw up since it only happened once. Ugh. I hate to see him not feeling well. On a bright note I LOVED being him with him all day yesterday. We met a friend for lunch on the way to the doctor's apt (it was right next door). For the first time ever I got a glimpse of what life could be like and I want more than anything right now to somehow make that happen. After the doctor's apt he slept for 2 hours and I was able to have dinner ready as soon as Nils got home. We didnt go to a Super bowl party or do anything overly exciting (except a Target run and church) all weekend but its weekends like this that I dreamed of for many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment