Yes I know it is now Tuesday but as you will soon read I literally only hung out with Stewart and Nils for 2 whole days and it was perfect!
Friday night we stayed in. We had sloppy joes for dinner and then hung out. Nils got out his guitar and started playing some for Stewart. Mainly just silly things to see how he'd react. He LOVED it and Im pretty sure his daddy did too.
Saturday we went to our first small group meeting. We are in a group with other first time parents with kids under 1. It was fun to meet up and we have many more fun adventures coming up with them. Saturday night we went to church and Stewart went to grandmas for the evening. Nils picked him up after church, put him to bed and then hung out and played video games and ate pizza with a friend. I went out with that friend's wife and had a blast. We went to 2 different sit down places (1 for dinner and 1 for dessert) and then did a little shopping/wandering. It was really great to spend some time 1 on 1 with a good friend and just catch up on life. Please keep her and her husband in your prayers! They are waiting for their call (adopting) and I am praying big time that it comes soon!!!
Sunday it snowed all day. (about 18") It was crazy and we did not leave the house (well Nils went to church to run sound). It was a great day. We just sat around and really didn't do a whole lot. Nils wasn't feeling well so he went to bed super early. I know he's not feeling well when he goes to sleep before I do.
Monday was pretty much the same. We both stayed home and avoided work/driving out. We sat around most of the day and Nils went to bed before me.
Needless to say it was a very lazy weekend because of the storm and I could really get use to that! Yesterday was a day Id like to repeat A LOT in my future (well minus the not getting out of the house because of the snowy roads). I really hope that my future job (stay at home mom) is posted soon so I can interview for it and Im pretty sure I'll get it ;)
Here are some photos from the Jam Session friday night. They aren't the best because they are from Nils's cell phone.





No comments:
Post a Comment