- Biting. Yes this is not a favorite in the house right now. Sometimes I'm not sure if he does it on purpose until I tell him no and he giggles at me. It's so hard to keep a straight face when that happens. He has 6 teeth and I think the most recent 2 are still giving him problems because he is chewy on everything.
- Smiling/Giggling. He smiles constantly. If you smile at him he will smile right back. He also loves to giggle. Just about everything we do with him is funny. Peek a boo over the couch, tickling his belly, dancing with him, tossing him up, and most recently sitting in front of him jumper while he jumps and dancing/singing to him.
- Shaking his hands. He gets super excited to eat or play. It is so cute to see this!
- Eating solids. He loves to feed himself. He tries take the spoon when I give him pureed foods now so I think he is wanting to do it. He now loves peas. He hated the jars of peas but I opened a can of unpureed ones and he just kept stuffing his face. He loves to eat puffs and baby mum mums too.
- Army crawling. He is all over the place now. He loves to play with Sadie's toys too. We are trying to keep him away from those because Sadie hasn't quite figured out that Stewart can't play with her or throw her toy.
- Bath time. He has always loved bath time but add some toys and his blow up duck tub and he loves it even more. He gets so mad when we take him out of the tub. We try to let him play for a little while but when the water is no longer warm we take him out.
- Sleeping. Ok I have the best child. I know everyone says that but seriously my kid loves to sleep. We have been putting him to bed between 7:30 and 8 every night since he was 3 months old (well more like 9ish when he was that small). He is still sleeping when I go in at 6:20 to wake him and get him dressed for the day before I leave for work. On the weekends he sleeps till 7ish and then plays for a while and talks to himself in his crib. He wakes up happy and ready to eat and play!
- Sounds. He babbles a lot and it sounds like yeah yea yeah yea. He will babble dadadad and mamam too. The last few days he has started screeching. Yikes. It is so loud and as much as I want him to explore new words/sounds this is one I'm not sure how to deal with. He also likes to click his tongue and sometimes will mimic you when you do that or if you cough (fake or real) he will try to mimic that too.
- Tags. I assume this is why the taggie company is doing so well. He LOVES to chew on tags. It doesn't matter if it is toy tags or blanket tags, he always finds the tags right away.
2.02.2011
What is Stewart up to?
The last few weeks Stewart has gone from rolling around here and there to now being into everything. We can not turn our backs to him for even a minute. He wants to see and do everything. Here is some of the good and not so good that he is up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kylie shares so many of Stewart's loves! It makes sense because their only a couple weeks apart =) The ladies at daycare say to just ignore the screeching, it's apparently natural at this stage to be learning they have a volume button.
ReplyDelete