9 months on Saturday and the last 2 days has brought on tantrums with head throwing, refusing his night feedings and screaming while buckling into his highchair or carseat??? What in the world happen to my sweet, calm, quiet baby?? I really think he is testing us and sometimes it is really hard not to just laugh because seriously his little fake cry is too much.
Thankfully this all seems to be normal things that go along with a 9 month old. He is getting way more independent and this mama is not ready for that! I already miss his feeding b4 bed and its only been 1 night! Im sure there will be plenty to love during this phase too! :) Even with his not so fun firsts, I just love him to pieces!

Awww, such fun memories. Yes, each stage brings its own challenges and enjoyment. Braeden is now 4 1/2 (can you believe it?) and I am still amazed DAILY by this precious angel of mine! Don't get me wrong, I could truly live without 4-year old tantrums! But, at least they've made me forget how much I despised potty training! LOL Love you girl! You are such a great mom! And God knew all along which baby was right for your family!
ReplyDelete