Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

3.10.2011

Non baby blog...

I feel like I am in a total mom fashion rut. Seriously I just don't feel like getting all dolled up and really trying not to buy too many pieces till I am done losing weight. So far I have lost 21 lbs and while that is great and Im happy with that so far I have finally hit the point of baggy clothes, feeling frumpy and need a few pieces to get by. So any suggestions on where to look would be great!! I usually go to target, Tjmaxx, and Marshalls but am hoping there is somewhere I dont know about? I am thinking a trip to Mall of America is in my near future for some fun accessories and maybe a few things. Another reason why I am feeling the need to dig out of this rut is we are having our first ever professional photos taken. I am SUPER excited about this and want to try and look somewhat put together even though with all the cuteness Stewart has Im pretty sure I don't need to even be in the pictures or anyone will notice Nils or I. I have a super cute tie, button down, and jeans for Stewart to wear (http://www.taylorjoelle.com/product-details.php?pid=1018926 ) something similar to that and Im sure Nils will wear jeans and whatever shirt I come up with. Oh if only it were as easy to dress as a girl as it is to dress as a boy. ha!

Time to get my sass back by May 7th!

1 comment:

  1. I mostly shop at Ross. I love getting good deals =) We've done 3, 6 & 9 month photos and found that dressing my DH and me in dark jeans and white or black shirts works well when Kylie wears a color. It lets her stick out and let's face it she's the reason for the photo =)

    ReplyDelete