Things have been kinda mellow around here. I can't seem to fight off whatever crud is going around so I have spend most evenings on the couch snuggling with my little guy and watching tv with Nils.
Stewart is really busy right now. He just loves his activity table and will stand at it and pound away at the buttons. He pulls himself up on everything now and crawls everywhere. Most mornings when I get him out of bed he is standing up at the crib rails waiting to be rescued. Sometimes he gets super excited and jumps up and down in the crib when you walk in. He wants to feed himself everything and tries to take the spoon away whenever we feed him. My little guy is becoming very independent at almost 10 months old. (is he really almost 10 months old?!?)
I have started planning his birthday party and am having a blast with it! :) Its going to be Pirate themed. Ive found all sorts of random pirate things in the last month and have pretty much everything I need other than the food.
That's about all that we have going on. The next couple of weeks will be much more exciting with a day trip to St Cloud to visit friends, his birth family coming to visit, and Nils's bday next week.

Mellow is always good! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteSorry you're fighting off the crud. Hopefully you're all better soon. Sounds like Stewart is doing just great. So fun (and messy) that he's feeding himself now. Look forward to hearing about your exciting upcoming plans!
ReplyDelete