This was one of those weekends that I just loved but ended feeling so tired!
My weekend actually started on Thursday afternoon with a trip to the doctor that resulted in 3 different medications, a chest xray, blood work and a neb treatment in the doc's office. I had trouble breathing at work and decided after walking through Michaels on my lunch break and getting winded that I needed to go into the doctor. I thankfully only ended up with Bronchitis and a little fluid on my lungs. I thought sure it was going to be pneumonia again. I have had it several times and it felt almost exactly like this. Friday I stayed home and tried to rest up for the busy weekend ahead.
Saturday was a great day. We celebrated one of Stewart's good buddies 1st birthday. We went down a little early to help with the party set up and to hang out before it got crazy. It was a great party and the birthday boy LOVED his cake way more than his sister did a few years ago at her party. It made me so excited for Stewart's 1st Birthday and a little sad that this last year has gone by so fast!
Sunday Stewart's birthmom, aunt, and his birthmom's bff came to visit. We brought them to church with us and they all loved it. They go to a Catholic church so from what I was gathering they had never been to a service anywhere near like ours. After church we went to lunch and then did a little shopping at TJMaxx. Then we headed home to hang out and watch some tv. Our days always seem to go by so fast when they visit. We love seeing them and always laugh a lot and enjoy the day! We are super excited to have them meet our family and close friends at Stewart's 1st birthday party! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures right now of the weekend but hopefully I'll have some to post soon.
Hope your weekend was restful and fun!

Hope you're feeling better! How neat that they got to see what a "regular" weekend is for you.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're so sick! Sounds like a wonderful weekend =) You got me inspired to get some stuff for Kylie's 1st b-day the end of May...I'll have to blog about it soon.
ReplyDelete