Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

2.29.2012

Missing Camera

Our camera went "missing". I looked everywhere except the one place it always was..One of my diaper bags. (yes I said one of. Its become a collection) I didn't end of taking it to New York which I was bummed about but the pictures I got were good enough with the iphone that I didn't really miss it after all. The camera has been giving me trouble and the pics are super blurry lately. Not sure what the issue is because its fairly new but my point of this whole thing is that there were pictures that I forgot about so here they are. We went to the MN children's museum with a couple of his buddies back in December and they all had a blast. One of his little friends moved away and we miss them tons!
Future mail man?






Grocery shopping with his lady friend



MMMM wonder how many kids have chewed on this before him?




I kind of want an apron for him because how adorable is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment