I have been trying to cook a little better and am really going to try and eat better. I know I need to lose weight and one huge thing I can control is what I am feeding my family. One of my close friends has her own home business and she is selling some amazing stuff. She's not paying me or giving me anything to do this but it's too great not to share. (here's a little bit about Wildtree)
Every Wildtree product is all natural with no preservatives. Wildtree products contain:- no high fructose corn syrup,
- no MSG,
- no harmful chemicals or additives
- and low or no sodium.
It gets even better--there are many products that are:
- gluten-free
- dairy-free
- soy-free and
- everything is peanut-free!
I have tried quite a few things from their line but so far my favorite is the pizza dough and garlic grapeseed oil. My mom use to make homemade pizza all the time so I decided to give it a try using some items that I had left over from other meals.
 |
| Sauce is 1 can petite diced tomatos and 1 small can of tomato paste. |
 |
| Mix 2 ingredients in bowl |
 |
| Make pizza dough per directions on box. I used a little garlic grapeseed oil to get the dough spread on the pan. I also precooked the dough a little before putting ingredients on it. |
 |
| Once dough is baked a little I add the sauce. I season it once its on the dough with garlic salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Then I add whatever toppings I am going to do. I just did cheese and had some different ones left other from other meals. |
 |
| Finished Product. I forgot to get a picture before I cut it up but it was SO good and SO nice to have everything on hand as a go to meal. |
No comments:
Post a Comment