This year we spent the day doing all things having to do with trains and eating. We went to 2 different places to see trains, ate yummy lunch, took a nap, had ice cream for dinner, and then a visit to the toy store. It was a pretty fun day and I know he loved it all. We had friends with us too which made the day that much better!
His big party will be memorial day weekend in the new house. We are doing a Toy story theme. Can't wait for our friends and family to celebrate his special day and to also see our new place hopefully all settled.
Happy birthday little man! I am so thankful I was chosen to be your mommy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Wow! I can't believe he's 2 already! I'm so glad that you have him in your life. And what a cutie he is!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd b-day big man! He looks SO happy with his ice cream =)
ReplyDelete