Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

5.03.2012

Packing and a picnic

This week has been crazy busy but I'm so thankful to have taken moments out of this crazy packing to hang out with my sweet little man! On Wednesday we did a little shopping and then went to our new neighborhood park to have our first picnic. He mostly got the eat 1st the play concept.





I'd say he liked it!!
Today I spent the day packing while he hung out with my grandparents. He had a blast and I packed up his whole room. It was bittersweet because it was a room that sat empty for 4 years until it finally became a nursery and for the last 2 years my little miracle has slept almost every night in it. He's going to love his new room and I'm so glad we did the big boy bed transition before moving. 2 weeks till closing!!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi April -

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. You mentioned that your family used our agency for your son's adoption....small world BUT wait....we live in Farmington too.....even smaller world!!!

    I scrolled through a few of your posts and looked at your house being build. LOVELY!! How exciting for your family. I think your new house is less than a mile from our home. Is your house off of 195th??

    I am going to add your blog to my list that I follow. Hope you don't mind. :)

    Misty

    ReplyDelete