Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

5.23.2012

The big move!

Last friday we closed on our house. It was a quick process and we dove right in to moving right after. By Saturday afternoon almost everything was out of the town house and about 1/3 of the house was unpacked and liveable. We had a ton of help and are so thankful to our friends and family that helped with the move, took care of little man, and Sadie.
I am so glad to be in and pretty much settled now. There are a few boxes left in the master bedroom and our bed broke so we are waiting on the pump replacement which should be here tomorrow. I am so ready to be back in my own bed.
We are pretty exhausted but of course I have managed to pack our schedule over the next week: 2nd birthday party, family pictures, and we are heading to a wedding next week. This mommy is ready for a little vacation! I hope we NEVER move again! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are moving machines!!! Congratulations on the new house =) We also have a b-day party and family pics in the next week. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So glad you got moved! I've been loving the pics on FB ;-)

    ReplyDelete