Just found out that my all time favorite place to eat is coming to Minnesota. Are you ready for this....CHICK-FIL-A. Yep its a fast food! Come on people! This seriously is one of the few things I miss about living in the south. I have emailed about once a year since moving here asking their customer service when they are coming here. I'd like to think its all thanks to me that they are coming. Just kidding. I don't really count the 2 that are here because they are in college student unions and let's face it I'm not going there. Seriously this is the best news! Here's the scoop on their plans. http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/print-edition/2011/08/12/chick-fil-a-is-on-the-way-to-twin-cities.html?page=all
This article is a little old but Ive seen proof that there is one going at the airport and then the radio announced today that there is another one going in somewhere in the area. I would think they would do more than 1 with their roll out according to the article but we'll see.
Ok I need to get back to party decorating (there's a BIG 2 year old toy story party here tomorrow) but it was worth the stop to post this. :) Can you tell I am a little excited??

That's awesome! We love them and so does K, their playgrounds are great =)
ReplyDelete