Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

10.29.2012

16 Weeks

Guess I've missed 5 weeks of these!
 
This week, Baby is the size of a: avocado
How far along? 16 weeks
 Due date: 04-15-13
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up 4-5lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep and loving every minute of them!
Sleep: Still having a lot of trouble sleeping. I toss and turn a ton and am up to the bathroom as least twice.
Best moment this week:
Food cravings: Frozen coke and steak
Movement: none yet
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good other than sore chest and some weird cramping here and there.
Labor Signs: Hopefully none of that till April.
Swelling? Feet a little but I think it was just lack of taking care of myself the last few weeks.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: sleeping through the night :)
Feeling toward Pregnancy:A little anxious. I just can't seem to feel like this is real yet and keep waiting for the magical week that I'll feel at peace and feel like I'll actually get to carry this baby to term.
What I am looking forward to: My apt this week & Big ultrasound in 3 weeks!
Milestones: Just getting this far!
News: I can find the baby on the doppler right away now and love being able to hear that whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment