I'm 15 weeks as of yesterday! Everything is going fine and I am so thankful for this. We all need some good stuff to go on right now. I've started planning the nursery and we so far have a changing table. We had given everything away because honestly we thought it either would never happen again for us or it would be years away and we just didn't want to move all the stuff just to store it in the new place to collect dust.
As we were sitting by my grandpa's beside last week my sweet grandma said to me that she wants to buy our crib. It was really out of the blue but I knew she wanted to talk about something happy so we sat there for a while and talked about the baby. She's also told me many times over the last week that she wants to do some traveling but that she will be here when baby comes. She said she has to be here. She's so excited about this sweet baby. I think just as much as we are. She loves our little man SO much that she just can't wait for another one to come along.
The colors/patterns for the nursery will be chartreuse Chevron, black and white stripes/polka dots, and either hot pink or aqua accents depend on what baby is. Here are some of the things I am thinking would look amazing in the nursery but may not be things we'll be able to afford. :)
Enchanted Chamboard Glider
Baby Mod Crib
Other than these two things we'll need a carseat and hopefully I'll get an ergo this time around.
We've got months ahead to worry about buying these things but I've got a list started already.



Love! It's fun to plan ahead and see it all come together. Happy your pregnancy can give your Grandma (and all of you!) an awesome time ahead!
ReplyDelete